[Python] Cheat Sheet 0.1

David Child

Jul 28, 2008, 5:45:22 AM7/28/08
to added-bytes-...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I have uploaded the first version of the Python cheat sheet to Google
groups, and I'm really looking forward to hearing what you have to say
about it. All feedback, suggestions and criticisms are welcome. This
is where I'm hoping the group approach will prove most useful, with
more eyes (and brains) to spot errors, suggest changes and additions,
and otherwise improve the quality of the cheat sheet.

You should be able to see it (but if not, let me know) at:

http://added-bytes-cheat-sheets.googlegroups.com/web/python_cheat_sheet-0.1.png

It's a PNG, for now (but will be a PDF too as usual when it's
released). I've also put a watermark on there as there could still be
mistakes on it at this point and I don't want people thinking this is
the final release, should it make it out of the group.

Finally, I've gone with a simple version numbering system so it's
easier to see if you're looking at the latest version released.

Dave

--
AddedBytes.com - Web Marketing and Development