WScript cheatsheet

hw

Jul 15, 2008, 9:11:23 AM7/15/08
to added-bytes-...@googlegroups.com
Hi again,
I also thought about a cheatsheet for WScript. There is a VBScript cheatsheet but it tends towards the web scripting aspect. I think a WScript oriented cheatsheet would be useful.

I have not thought of a list of topics for this one. I will post a list soon, if I can.

hw

David Child

Jul 15, 2008, 9:22:18 AM7/15/08
to added-bytes-...@googlegroups.com
WScript looks like it could be very useful. I'm completely unfamiliar
with WScript though, so this is definitely one for the list to decide
upon!

Looking forward to seeing your suggested content, hw.

Dave

--
AddedBytes.com - Web Marketing and Development