Python Cheat Sheet - Last Call for Changes

David Child

Nov 15, 2008, 6:13:44 AM11/15/08
to added-bytes-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the long break between activity. I've been working on a few
new cheat sheets bits and pieces that I hope to be able to start
showing off by the end of the year.

For now, the Python cheat sheet is almost ready to go, I think. The
final gap has been filled with List Methods. File, Date, Time and
String methods are also present. The RegEx section is gone (there's a
whole different cheat sheet for that).

You can check out the preview at:

http://added-bytes-cheat-sheets.googlegroups.com/web/python_cheat_sheet-0.3.png

This is your chance to say what you think of it and what can be
improved. As with the Subversion cheat sheet, those who help out will
get credit for their help (lovely juicy link to your site). Any
content can be replaced or changed, and there are bound to be
mistakes, so take a look and get in touch!

If all goes well, this cheat sheet will be released this week
(probably Wednesday or Thursday).

Dave