Modcloth

Susan Redge MD

Aug 19, 2013, 2:55:54 PM8/19/13
to adblockforch...@googlegroups.com
AdBlock is working just fine for me and I don't want to disable it. However, I do like to buy stuff from ModCloth. They suggest I disable AdBlock to be able to order stuff from them.
I am attaching their email.
Hi! How'd we do?.pdf

Kieran Peckett

Aug 20, 2013, 4:30:16 AM8/20/13
to sre...@mac.com, adblockforch...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

Please see this page on the new support site (this email and the FAQs are being phased out) for help!

Please note: the support site has moved! It is now located at http://getadblock.com/support - please update your bookmarks!

On 19 August 2013 19:55, Susan Redge MD <sre...@mac.com> wrote:
AdBlock is working just fine for me and I don't want to disable it. However, I do like to buy stuff from ModCloth. They suggest I disable AdBlock to be able to order stuff from them.
I am attaching their email.

Susan Redge MD
1102 Osprey Court
Garden City, SC 29576

This communication may contain confidential information that is intended only for the individual or entity named on the cover sheet.  The recipient is prohibited from reading, disseminating, copying or distributing the information unless the recipient is the intended recipient, or the agent or employee responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient.  Please immediately notify the sender of the document if it was transmitted in error, and please return all originals that were erroneously transmitted.