donations

Alexis Soule

Aug 14, 2013, 12:31:25 PM8/14/13
to adblockforch...@googlegroups.com
hi, I just made a $10 donation & received a nice (automatic) email....   you mentioned how most people don't donate...   I can't remember exactly how I happened to come across the donate request, but it wasn't something I'd seen before.   I think I was looking for help.  maybe if you could once in a while make the request (not every time, not every day, but maybe once a month?) you'd get more $$$.    I've had it for a couple of years.  It takes a while to see if you will like it.

but I sometimes get messages from sites I like, SAYING, WE see you are blocking ads, you're making our lives difficult because that's how we support our web site...    21st c. conundrums.

alexis

-------------------------------

J. Alexis Soule

daniela daniela

Aug 14, 2013, 2:13:29 PM8/14/13
to sou...@yahoo.com, adblockforch...@googlegroups.com
I donate to websites I like, and I think everyone should. If they
don't have a donate button, email them.
I do not like spyware-supported web and every webmaster, exactly like
every user, has a choice if we want to participate in it, or if we do
not.

Kieran Peckett

Aug 15, 2013, 4:32:47 AM8/15/13
to sou...@yahoo.com, adblockforch...@googlegroups.com
This is AdBlock, so if we advertised to you asking you to donate, then
we would be going against the point of the extension.

You can always donate at any time by using the link in the top-left of
the options page (found at AdBlock Button > Options)