! Attention! please!

Портал KRASGMU.NET

Aug 12, 2013, 11:48:49 AM8/12/13
to adblockforch...@googlegroups.com
Dear friend!

Please add my site http://krasgmu.net/ in white list, because I dont have money of hosting

We will pay the cost of maintaining a website through Google Adsense

Our medical site in Russian and not a commercial!

Adsense is not bothersome and theme on our website

thank you!

God grant you health dear friend!

admin of KRASGMU.NET
Message has been deleted

Kieran Peckett

Aug 15, 2013, 9:43:21 AM8/15/13
to ad...@krasgmu.net, adblockforch...@googlegroups.com
We do not maintain a whitelist. AdBlock Plus, an unrelated extension,
does. Please see http://adblockplus.org

Kieran Peckett

Aug 15, 2013, 9:43:25 AM8/15/13