hello! Add my website with unobtrusive advertising to the white list

Sokol

Nov 4, 2013, 12:45:24 PM11/4/13
to adblockforch...@googlegroups.com
hello! Add my website with unobtrusive advertising to the white list
My site homework.net.ua no hype
The site of two advertisements, which are yielding money.
Because of Adblock my income is very small, please add my site to the white list
Thank you very much for understanding
I attached the advertising that is used on the site to confirm that there are only two.
Untitled.png

Kieran Peckett

Nov 4, 2013, 1:59:55 PM11/4/13
to cok...@gmail.com, adblockforch...@googlegroups.com
1. Our support website is now at http://getadblock.com/support

2. We do not run a whitelist. Maybe you are thinking of AdBlock Plus?