Just one thing is missing in your Q&A

1 view

Aleta Christensen

Aug 13, 2013, 11:08:59 PM8/13/13
to adblockforch...@googlegroups.com
Hi

You should have a Share on Facebook/Twitter link on your help page.

I just wanted to give you a compliment on AdBlock:  It's great!  I downloaded AdBlock today and all the ads disappeared.  It's so nice to get on my regular websites (such as Facebook and Photobucket) and not be bombarded by distracting, flashy ads.  It appears that it even cuts out the ads in videos.  Awesome!

I left the tab open with the AdBlock until I could see what the program did and then made a donation.  Bon Appetit!

I actually went to AdBlock because I had an annoying "text enhance" critter (roll-over popup ads) on my PC, although I didn't know what it was at the time.  AdBlock obviously didn't fix that, but I found how to get rid of that through the tools/extension in my toolbar.  I see you've addressed that on your help page.

Many thanks!

All the best,
Mrs. A Christensen

Kieran Peckett

Aug 15, 2013, 4:38:12 AM8/15/13
to sals...@aol.com, adblockforch...@googlegroups.com
We have a share link at the bottom of the AdBlock menu in Chrome and
Opera! Just click the AdBlock button to open the menu.