Cant go back when i click back button

Campbell NY

Aug 12, 2013, 1:01:12 AM8/12/13
to adblockforch...@googlegroups.com
Hi some sites i visit i cant go back to the previous page. I tried looking at Adblock to see and tried a few things but that didnt work any suggestions??

Thanks!

Kieran Peckett

Aug 12, 2013, 5:46:17 AM8/12/13
to campbe...@hotmail.com, adblockforch...@googlegroups.com
Why do you think this is AdBlock's fault?

Tomáš Taro

Aug 13, 2013, 3:55:17 AM8/13/13
to adblockforch...@googlegroups.com, campbe...@hotmail.com
Try reinstall browser and the install AdBlock, maybe this could works.

Kieran Peckett

Aug 15, 2013, 4:24:52 AM8/15/13
to Campbell NY, adblockforch...@googlegroups.com
When you choose "pause AdBlock" in AdBlock's menu (you can open it by
clicking the AdBlock button). Does this fix the problem (and bring
back the ads)

Please reply-all with your answer.