Gold Builder

Logan

Apr 18, 2024, 1:31:02 PMApr 18
to Adaptrade Builder
Hello Mike,

I recently starting building Gold like I do for forex; I found this one strategy that never moves while on the strategy tester which was odd. See attachment.

I simply had to stop it twice. However, I do have another one of the strategies from builder that works, and both looks really similar BUT I can't tell why no.2 doesn't work on the strategy tester.

Anyone, have any idea why please share.

Sincerely,
Logan

Gold_nn_2.mq4
Gold_Testing.jpg
Gold_nn.mq4

Logan

Apr 19, 2024, 12:13:34 AMApr 19
to Adaptrade Builder
I have even made a comparison between the two, can't see much of a difference. I am not expert in mql4 here, I just wonder why Gold_nn is not simulating on the strategy tester.

See attachment.

comparison.jpg