Strategies CFDs, Historical Data CFDs y FOREX

Hernan Javier Ardila Sanchez

May 13, 2024, 5:36:18 AMMay 13
to Adaptrade Builder
Good morning community,

I have several questions about how to develop strategies correctly for CFDs, but I have had problems to find quality historical data, I have thought of developing strategies with historical data of futures and then test in their corresponding CFD, but if anyone knows where I can find quality data for Forex and CFD I would appreciate it very much.

Question: In which category would the CFD be added when adding a symbol? Forex, Futures or Stocks? I attach specifications of the US500 as an example, someone who knows about it can guide me, I do not know what to put in the point value.

Capture.PNG1.PNG

Thanks!

Javier

cosimo carnevale

May 14, 2024, 5:13:32 AMMay 14
to adaptrad...@googlegroups.com
Buoni dati e gratis puoi prenderli da Dukascopy,
il valore del punto nei CFD dipende dal broker, nella foto che hai inviato corrisponde al Contract Size = 1 $ ma se vuoi adattare i dati CFD  come future dovrai inserire il valore corrispondente del future esempio S&P500 = 50,00$, Micro S&P500 = 5 $.
devi anche verificare al settaggio del tick size e del Tick value che può non corrispondere adattandolo per i future.
Per i dati future puoi usare Tradestation e se vuoi pagare tanto IQfeed.
Saluti
Cosimo

Mailtrack Mittente avvisato da
Mailtrack
13/05/24, 11:42:07

matt n

May 14, 2024, 5:13:40 AMMay 14
to adaptrad...@googlegroups.com
Kinetick is a good source for historical tick data.

For forex tick data I’ve used Tick Story.

Matt