Different Equity Line

35 переглядів
Перейти до першого непрочитаного повідомлення

Emanuele Ferraro

не прочитано,
23 трав. 2024 р., 14:08:4023 трав.
Кому: adaptrad...@googlegroups.com
Hello
I'm switching from Tradestation to Multicharts.
Multicharts receives data from TS.
I have this problem, trades in AdaptBuilder are not the same in MC .
How can I resolve this problem, I never had this issue between TS and AdaptBuilder.

Screenshot 2024-05-23 130759.png

MikeBryant

не прочитано,
23 трав. 2024 р., 14:55:5323 трав.
Кому: Adaptrade Builder
You should check all your settings: costs, point value, input values, etc. You imply the price data is the same, but did you check the actual prices? I'd also look at the look-inside back-bar testing settings. Of course, as you've probably seen before, I have a FAQ item about the issue of discrepancies between the results in Builder and those in the platform.

Emanuele Ferraro

не прочитано,
24 трав. 2024 р., 04:44:2824 трав.
Кому: adaptrad...@googlegroups.com
costs, point value, input values are perfect !!
I tested all configurations in MC but orders are 2 or 3 bars late.
There are some special configuration in MC for work with AB?
Emanuele

MikeBryant

не прочитано,
24 трав. 2024 р., 14:25:5924 трав.
Кому: Adaptrade Builder

If you want to send me the project file, I can take a look.

Mike Bryant
Adaptrade Software
Відповісти всім
Відповісти автору