Ninjatrader error

Kevin K

Aug 25, 2023, 3:39:43 PM8/25/23
to Adaptrade Builder
anyone seen this type of error?
Strategy 'Adaptrade_Builder_4_4_17_20_96/304371501' has been disabled because it attempted to modify a historical order that has transitioned to a live order. Please see the help guide for more information on transitioning order references from historical to live.

Bud Foxx

Nov 7, 2023, 4:50:09 PM11/7/23
to Adaptrade Builder
I have after i have run my strategy , the system logs will say what caused it , mostly its because NT8 cant find the indicators supplied or used in the strategy

Mike Bryant

Nov 7, 2023, 5:14:24 PM11/7/23
to adaptrad...@googlegroups.com

I’m not sure if you’re asking a question, but if NT8 is telling you it can’t find the functions, did you install them? If not, please refer to the user’s guide (Getting Started) for installation instructions.

Mike Bryant

Adaptrade Software

Bud Foxx

Nov 14, 2023, 6:45:29 PM11/14/23
to Adaptrade Builder
where you able to fix this error message , it seems to come about after the strategy runs for a few..
, does anyone know what caused this ?

Kevin K

Dec 8, 2023, 2:42:51 PM12/8/23
to Adaptrade Builder

No still getting the errors  i asked support from the maker f the program but no assist   also yes  all sub software is installed   only get teh error when running a few times then pops up.