Re: 4 new messages in 2 topics - digest

瀏覽次數:4 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Raj Saini

未讀,
2007年7月30日 凌晨4:40:442007/7/30
收件者:adaptive-learning group、adaptive-learning digest subscribers
Hi Parag,

RAP is based on Eclipse programming model. In fact you can adopt RCP
application with minimal change to a RAP. Any thing Ajax will generate
JavaScript and that is the only language a browser can understand
without a plug-in. RAP components are same as your Eclipse components.
You can use Eclipse programming model for RAP. That means, you can use
all UI components in SWT and JFace.

And if you follow the OSGi based deployment, it is also possible to do
the deployment plug-in way. There is a Equinox server project for this
kind of web application development and deployment.

Thanks,

Raj

> Good to hear from you after such a long time :-) Does Eclipse RAP output
> Javascript like GWT? Can I bundle an Eclipse RAP solution as a component?
> Something like JSF?
>
> --
> Regards
> Parag

> To change the way you get mail from this group, visit:
> http://groups.google.com/group/adaptive-learning/subscribe?hl=en
>
> To report abuse, send email explaining the problem to ab...@googlegroups.com

> Google Groups: http://groups.google.com?hl=en

回覆所有人