Free Python mentoring for the first 10 registrations

Parag

Jan 11, 2012, 11:42:02 AM1/11/12
to Adaptive Learning
Hello HN,

I would like to begin (even though it's a bit into the year) "2012,
the year of code" with an offer to personally mentor 10 people in
learning Python. I feel that Python is one of the best languages to
start the journey of learning how to program.

Here's How it works:
1. Sign up for the FREE "Introduction to Python" course at
http://diycomputerscience.com/courses/course/introduction-to-python---using-learn-python-the-hard-way--v2-0
2. Add your name in the comments section below
3. I will provide free mentoring to the first 10 people

The course I have mentioned above is a free course based on Zed Shaw's
book "Learn Python The Hard Way". It consists of 52 programming
exercises in Python. Participation in the course is free for everyone,
and so is asking questions on the forum.

However, what I am offering here is personalized feedback on each of
the 52 assignments you submit in the course. The course offers a way
to submit links to the code you do for the assignments. Every
assignment submission can be reviewed by peers. I will review each of
the 52 assignments submitted by the accepted participants and offer
them feedback on their code.

In case you do not make it in the first 10, you can still register and
participate in the course. I am sure you will benefit by participating
in the free course with other peers.

Before ending this note, I have one request to make to everyone who
registers. If you register, please make sure you complete the entire
course.

--
Regards
Parag Shah