Coding Insights Twitter Feed

Parag

Jan 31, 2009, 7:22:21 AM1/31/09
to Adaptive Learning
Sometime back I started a Twitter feed to share coding insights. I
intend to post things I learn while programming and other useful
things I may come across from time to time while reading blogs,
listening to podcasts etc.

My aim is to post 140 characters of information which will have direct
value to readers.

You can view the feed at: http://twitter.com/coding_insights

Looking forward to connecting with many of you on Twitter.

Here are examples of some recent posts:

"A good online resource for tech videos: http://tinyurl.com/6yczff=Home"

"A good audio series for learning Groovy programming:
http://groovy.codehaus.org/Groovy+Series"

"new Boolean(false) is bad. Boolean.valueOf(false) is better for
performance."

"Hmm Java's URLDecoder has a 'decode' method which takes an encoding
scheme. Can GET requests specify an encoding scheme? Need to find
out."

--
Thanks & Regards
Parag Shah