Java project(SUPPLY CHAIN EXECUTION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM)

manu

Sep 4, 2007, 2:56:06 AM9/4/07
to Adaptive Learning
Sir,
We are sending you the scope of our entire project.
We are planning for login and registration module for the java
project, so we want your suggestions for the same.

Thanking you
Manpreet Singh

SUPPLY CHAIN EXECUTION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM

Group Members: Manpreet,Poonam,Ravindra,Nitin,Prerna

Scope of the project
Supply Chain execution starts with the manufacturer delivering
finished products to the main distributor (warehouse) where the
central database is maintained. Main distributor has multiple sub-
distribution centres which are responsible for the end delivery to the
customers. Registered customers can place orders online, can view
their past orders and search for various products and offers. The
orders placed are sent to main distributor, which in turn according to
the place of delivery, selects nearest sub distribution centre. Order
details are sent to that sub distribution centre for final delivery.
New customers can only search for specific products but they need to
register before placing an order. Moreover, each sub distribution
centre maintains its reorder point which when reached, alarms the sub
distributor to place order to main distributor to retain minimum stock
availability.