My new blog

Parag

Nov 28, 2008, 8:41:50 AM11/28/08
to Adaptive Learning
Hello,

It has been a long time since I have posted here. Well, things have
been a bit bust, and I have been a bit lazy :-(

But I do hope to resume my posting more regularly now.

I have also started a new blog to share Java related stuff that I come
across and learn while working. Please visit http://blog.adaptivesoftware.biz

I have also started mentoring an online Java Insights 101 course. The
course is for developers new to Java, to help them gain insights into
the java language and the Java ecosystem.

You can get details of the course from: http://techstart.pbwiki.com/

This wiki also lists other courses/clubs that might be of interest.

Hope to exchange mails more regularly now...

--
Thanks & Regards
Parag Shah