10 Papers Every Programmer Should Read

Sanket Daru

Mar 11, 2009, 7:38:22 AM3/11/09
to Adaptive Learning
Hi,
I came across a rather interesting blog post today. I thought I would
share it with you all.

http://blog.objectmentor.com/articles/2009/02/26/10-papers-every-programmer-should-read-at-least-twice

In this post, the author points to a set of basic papers that a
software professional can read to improve his understanding about
programming since its very early days, thereby laying a sound
foundation for a better future as a programmer.

Regards,
Sanket.

Parag Shah

Mar 13, 2009, 1:37:54 AM3/13/09
to adaptive...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sanket,

I quickly browsed through the abstracts in the list. They are all a very good read.

If anyone is planning to read these articles (which I really think, we all should), I recommend blogging about them as you read.

This exercise will not only help you remember better, and to prepare notes which you can come back to refer, but will also create a virtual study group on we can collaborate in our understanding of these concepts.

--
Thanks & Regards
Parag Shah