Shifting Power for Aid Leaders, Online Course, March 2023

Mahrukh Hasan (Maya)

Feb 15, 2023, 8:01:48 PM2/15/23
to adap...@googlegroups.com
Hi AdaptDevers,

I am sharing this, especially for those VPs, directors, and senior managers interested in executing/operationalizing commitments on Shifting Power, Locally-Led Partnerships, Localization, and Direct Funding at their international organizations.

Feel free to reach out with any questions.

Cheers,
Maya
Logo

Shifting Power for Aid Leaders is now open for enrollment! 💥

An image of Maya smiling. The course title: Shifting Power for Aid Leaders. The course subtitle: Transform your localization plans into locally-led partnerships in 5 weeks. This is a cohort based course.

This practical, cohort-based, accelerator course is designed for busy senior leaders and managers ready to set aside 4 hours a week for 5 weeks to make rapid progress on localization.

To give you an idea of the people who may be joining, we have 30 senior leaders and managers on the waitlist from organizations such as Save the Children, HelpAge International, IREX, World Wildlife Fund, The Asia Foundation, TechnoServe, International Media Support, and many more.

If you want to learn more, check out the course details below.

See course details

If you enroll by February 22, you can use the early bird promo code: EARLYBIRD20

Take care,

Maya

P.S. I love speaking with fellow leaders interested in this topic. If you’re thinking about it, please book a time with me for a 15-30 minute call to discuss the challenges you’re facing and if this course would be a good fit.

P.P.S. Do you know a senior leader or manager in the aid or development industry that would benefit from this course? If so, please share.

Website iconLinkedIn iconYouTube iconFacebook iconTwitter iconInstagram icon

Fearless Project LLC
1607 Ave Ponce de Leon, GM6 PMB165
San Juan, Puerto Rico 00909

Did someone forward you this email? Click here to subscribe.

Mahrukh ‘Maya’ Hasan (any pronouns)

Founder, Sr. Technical Advisor

Fearless Project

t: +1 925 750 4428

e: ma...@fearlessproject.co

w: https://www.fearlessproject.co

Let’s connect! https://linktr.ee/webefearless

      Join Shifting Power for Aid Leaders this March 2023.