Welcome to new members! (now at 265 people, from 100+ organizations)

Alan Hudson

Feb 1, 2017, 12:19:35 PM2/1/17
to Adaptive Development | #AdaptDev

Dear all,

So you know who’s in the loop, here’s an update (to be monthly) about who’s in the #AdaptDev Google Group.

As of 1/29/2017 we have 265 members, representing 101 organizations!  Since our last update in early December another 31 new members have signed up.  Please welcome:

  • Alexander Adel, Pact

  • Andrea Procopio, PwC

  • Andrew Blum, Institute for Peace and Justice

  • Anna Wetterberg, RTI

  • Beatrice Waddingham, Bond

  • Chloe, Global Partners Governance

  • Deb Ingersoll, World Vision International

  • Eric Bergthold, DAI

  • Frank Page, Cooperative Capacity Partners

  • Hamish Nixon, ODI

  • James Tinker

  • Jamie Pett, ODI

  • John McPhail, CORE Group

  • Laura Ahearn, Dexis Consulting Group

  • Lindsay Read, Brookings Institution

  • Lisa Renee Heintz, Chemonics

  • Luciana Debenedetti, Chemonics

  • Lukas Goltermann, VENRO

  • Maissa Khattab, Global Integrity

  • Meg McDermott, Pact

  • Mike Roscitt

  • Niall Saville, Dalberg Advisors

  • Przemek P, Mastercard Public Private Partnership

  • S Bornstein, Land O’ Lakes

  • Samantha Levine-Finley

  • Sanchir Jargalsaikhan, Sustainable Development Strategy Institute

  • Sarah Nugent, Chemonics

  • Sean Mulkerne, Palladium

  • Sharon Van Pelt, Chemonics

  • Sonia Moldovan, RTI

  • Stephen Jones, Concern Worldwide

  • Thea Anderson

If you’re new to the group, please feel free to introduce yourself, tell us all a bit about your interest in and engagement with adaptive development, and let us know if you have thoughts about how to make this group as useful as possible.

Best wishes,

Alan

Alan Hudson // Executive Director, Global Integrity // Twitter @alanhudson1 // My Calendar

PS: Check out our latest intro to what we do and why we do it - here