Living, learning, loving systems - exploring new paths, and sharing resources

Alan Hudson

Mar 13, 2023, 11:26:54 AM3/13/23
to Adaptive Development | #AdaptDev
Hello Adaptive friends and colleagues,

TL/DR: Here are some interesting resources about complexity, relationships & collaborative learning

I moved on from Global Integrity at the end of 2022, but I'm still very interested in learning, adaptation and systems change, with a focus on the relationships that give a system its integrity.

So I thought some of you might be interested in seeing some of the things I've come across over the last couple of months of exploring the landscape of complexity, relationships and collaborative learning, for social change.

I put out a newsletter in early February on living, learning and loving systems, and this month I've been sharing a series of question-focused pieces about awareness, resonance, engagement, reflection, with the introduction to the series here.

The first - on continuums, complexities, contexts - asked how can thinking in terms of continuums help us to understand and act more effectively in the contexts of complex systems?

The second - on patterns, power and systems - asked to what extent and how can new models of governance, and different organisational forms, help to shift the power dynamics that hold systems in place. Shifting the deckchairs or turning the ship?

Feel free to drop me a line if you see connections between my explorations and yours. I'm keen to stay in touch with my adaptive friends and colleagues!

If you'd like to be kept in the loop for things I'm sharing, please sign up here.

warm wishes,
alan

PS: Today is Amy Miller-Taylor's first day as Executive Director of Global Integrity. Amy has a wealth of super-relevant experience on strategy, partnerships and more, including from her time with CIVICUS. So I'm excited to see how Amy and the team, the board, and Global Integrity's partners around the world, take things forward.
Alan Hudson: Embracing complexity, nurturing relationships & catalyzing collaborative learning, for social change

Living, learning & loving systems - February 2023 update
📅 Book a call with me through SavvyCal