Political economy analysis courses Sept-Dec 2024

Laure-Hélène Piron

Jun 4, 2024, 2:37:36 PMJun 4
to Adaptive Development | #AdaptDev

Dear colleagues

We are running two online political economy analyses courses this autumn.

The Policy Practice and ODI run the flagship Political Economy Analysis in Action online training course (2 September to 12 December 2024). It will equip participants with the tools and the confidence to undertake a PEA, and to apply it to policy and programmes in a wide range of contexts. Eight sessions over a 14-week period require about four hours of study per week (with a mix of self-study, online Study Group discussions and tasks and webinars, supported by an interactive platform). We have reviewed the material to shorten the course. Participants can be in study groups with their own organisations, or mixed with participants from other organisations and countries. Participants can register here by 28 June to take advantage of our Early Bird offer.

The Policy Practice also runs a shorter online Political Economy Analysis for Climate Action course starting October 2024. Based on the flagship course, it focuses on how PEA can maximise the effectiveness of action on climate change. Its eight interactive two-hour sessions are spread over five weeks. Participants can register here by 20 September.

You can contact our Training Manager, Samantha Wade, if you have any questions.

Best wishes

Laure-Hélène

Laure-Hélène Piron

Director

The Policy Practice Ltd

Signal/WhatsApp: +44 7890976212

Twitter: @lhpiron

http://www.thepolicypractice.com

The Policy Practice and ODI run the flagship online Political Economy Analysis in Action course starting September 2024 (register here). The Policy Practice also offers a shorter online Political Economy Analysis for Climate Action course starting October 2024 (register here). Email trai...@thepolicypractice.com for more information.