Are you trying to improve the implementation of your programs or policies?

Samji, Salimah

Mar 24, 2022, 5:35:15 PM3/24/22
to adap...@googlegroups.com

Dear Adapdev Community,

After pivoting our flagship Implementing Public Policy (IPP) executive program to online for the past two years, we are delighted to offer our original blended learning design this year!

The program will be delivered over a seven-month period from May 16th to December 9th, 2022. The program components include:

  1. Online modules: where you will consider public policy success as well as failure and reflect on your implementation challenge. (May 16th – June 10th)
  2. On-campus: where you will explore different implementation methods that could help you achieve your policy or program goals. (June 11th – June 17th)
  3. Online action learning: where you will continue to work on your implementation challenge while engaging with faculty and participants, sharing your experiences, insights, challenges, and breakthroughs. (June 20th – December 9th)
  4. Community of practice: upon completion of the program, you will join a productive network of 250 professionals in 40 countries who are committed to improving public policy implementation around the world. The CoP is moderated by community members who send out weekly messages and host monthly events. Listen to this podcast series to hear the alumni of our 2019 class share how they are still using what they learned (2 years later) and what this community means to them. (December 10th – forever)

Watch a short video on the curriculum, listen to participant testimonials and read about their learning journey stories. You can also read the following participant profiles:

  • Julia Martin, Assistant to the City Manager in Charlotte, North Carolina
  • Bandi Mbubi, Social entrepreneur from the Democratic Republic of Congo
  • Beatriz Abuchaim, Knowledge manager, Fundacao Maria Cecilia Souto Vidigal in Brazil
  • Upamanyu Basu, Joint Secretary, Ministry of Fisheries, Government of India

Join our IPP community by applying now!

Feel free to share this with your networks. Application deadline is April 4th, 2022.

Best regards,

Salimah.

Salimah Samji | Director

Building State Capability

Center for International Development at Harvard University

79 JFK Street, Cambridge, MA 02138

Rubenstein Bldg 130 | P: +1.617.998.5662

@HarvardBSC | www.bsc.cid.harvard.edu