Re: [adaptdev] Digest for adaptdev@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Frederike Engeland

Aug 17, 2022, 11:02:49 PMAug 17
to adap...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much for your message. I am currently on leave with my family until mid August but will monitor my inbox frequently and will get back to you as soon as possible. If urgent, feel free to reach out via Signal. With warm wishes, Fred

Frederike Engeland

Aug 17, 2022, 11:35:48 PMAug 17
to adap...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much for your message. I am currently on leave with my family until mid August but will monitor my inbox frequently and will get back to you as soon as possible. If urgent, feel free to reach out via Signal. With warm wishes, Fred

On 18. Aug 2022, at 03:13, adap...@googlegroups.com wrote:

> adap...@googlegroups.com
> Google Groups

Frederike Engeland