Political economy analysis in action training - one week left for discount

Laure-Hélène Piron

Jun 23, 2022, 12:23:57 PMJun 23
to adap...@googlegroups.com

Dear all

We are running another of our highly-regarded Political Economy Analysis in Action online training course from 5 September – 17 January. Please find attached a course flyer.

This course will equip participants with the tools and the confidence to undertake a PEA, and to apply it to policy and programmes in a wide range of contexts. It will cover ten sessions over a 19-week period, requiring about four hours of study per week (with a mix of self-study, online Study Group discussions and tasks and webinars, supported by an inter-active platform).

We are offering a special Early Bird offer until 30 June - Please click here to register by 31 July.

Best wishes

Laure-Hélène

Laure-Hélène Piron

Director

The Policy Practice Ltd

Signal/WhatsApp: +44 7890976212

Twitter: @lhpiron

http://www.thepolicypractice.com

The Policy Practice, together with ODI, runs an online training course 'Political Economy Analysis in Action'. The next course will run from 5 September 2022 – 17 January 2023. Click here to register by 30 June to qualify for an early bird discount. Please email trai...@thepolicypractice.com for more information.

The Policy Practice and ODI PEA training course September 2022 flyer.pdf