Global Integrity - Finding a new Executive Director

Alan Hudson

Jun 30, 2022, 6:14:16 AM6/30/22
to Adaptive Development | #AdaptDev
Dear adaptdev friends and colleagues,

As some of you are aware (apologies for cross-postings!), I've decided to step down from my role as Executive Director of Global Integrity by the end of the year, to make space for organizational renewal and to explore some new pathways myself.

The board has now begun the search for a new Executive Director to lead Global Integrity's work supporting locally-led efforts to address complex social challenges relating to corruption, the use of public resources and the delivery of public services, through the application of adaptive approaches.

Details about the role and the application process - with a deadline of September 6th - can be found here.

If you think you might be a great fit for the role, we would be delighted to receive your application!

In addition, we would really appreciate your help with spreading the word far and wide, and highlighting it to folks you think might be interested, especially in the Global South, to ensure that we are able to attract a diverse pool of excellent candidates.

A Linked-In post which you might wish to share is here. And a tweet which you might wish to forward to your networks is here.

Thank you very much for helping to spread the word, and for your support and engagement over the last several years.

I look forward to staying in touch, and continuing to explore the value as well as the challenges of taking and supporting adaptive approaches to nurture healthier social systems, and address complex challenges.

best wishes,
alan

PS: A personal announcement of my departure - Renewal and Rewilding - can be found here.
Alan Hudson // Executive Director // Global Integrity // Twitter @alanhudson1 // Operator & Member of the Open Gov Hub

For more info: Check out our two-pager on What We Do and Why We Do It, our Annual Report for 2020 - What's in a name? and subscribe to our regular updates, the Global Integrity Insider, here

If you are interested in being part of the Open Gov Hub community, now at 1100 13th St., Washington D.C., check out this virtual tour with more info here.