Re: [adaptdev] Digest for adaptdev@googlegroups.com and the Web of Meaning

Dave Waller

Oct 13, 2022, 5:22:24 AM10/13/22
to adap...@googlegroups.com

Hi there Adaptdev folk,

Given your subject matter I wonder whether you have come across “The Web of Meaning” by Jeremy Lent that describes itself as “Integrating Science and Traditional Wisdom to Find Our Place in the Universe”. It brings together an extraordinary range of learning – philosophical, scientific, historic, economic and scientific to suggest how we might view the world differently. And as it happens he is running a seminar tomorrow that you might be interested in. See the link below:

https://mailchi.mp/57715185a0f4/patterning-instinct-news-6109817?e=4473af1a5f

From: adap...@googlegroups.com <adap...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Thursday, 13 October 2022 at 02:13
To: Digest recipients <adap...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [adaptdev] Digest for adap...@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Alan Hudson <alan....@globalintegrity.org>: Oct 12 09:55AM +0100

I wanted to share my latest selection of "open and adaptive" readings and
reflections, which focuses on how we think about, talk about + might engage
adaptively (dance?) with the complex systems that shape our lives, and
whose dynamics we shift by the ways in which we live, and the connections
that we make.

https://www.globalintegrity.org/2022/10/10/alans-open-adaptive-reads-systems-stars-and-constellations/

Perhaps some of the resources reviewed will be of interest to others
exploring similar terrain. If you're interested in similar issues, I'll be
happy to be in touch.

Best wishes,
alan

PS: Earlier editions of my open and adaptive reviews can be found here
<
https://www.globalintegrity.org/tag/open-and-adaptive/>.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alan Hudson // Executive Director // Global Integrity
<
http://www.globalintegrity.org> // Twitter @alanhudson1
<
https://twitter.com/alanhudson1> // Operator & Member of the Open Gov Hub
<
http://opengovhub.org/>

For more info: Check out our two-pager on What We Do and Why We Do It
<
https://www.globalintegrity.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Global-Integrity-2-Page-Summary-April-2021.pdf>,
our Annual Report for 2020 - What's in a name?
<
http://gint.info/AnnualReport2020> and subscribe to our regular updates,
the Global Integrity Insider, here
<
https://globalintegrity.us6.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=98ec4216363d11a8a1cceb064&id=fb2d0abc56>

If you are interested in being part of the Open Gov Hub community, now at
1100 13th St., Washington D.C., check out this virtual tour
<
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJDF1CThIbE> with more info here
<
http://opengovhub.org/becomeamember>.

<
https://twitter.com/GlobalIntegrity>
<
https://www.instagram.com/global_integrity/>
<
https://www.facebook.com/globalintegrity>
<
https://www.linkedin.com/company/2899259/>

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to
adaptdev+u...@googlegroups.com.