👩🏻‍🏫 Free workshop Jan 30 on Power and Decision-Making

Mahrukh Hasan (Maya)

Jan 28, 2024, 8:56:09 PMJan 28
to adap...@googlegroups.com
Hi AdaptDevers,

I'm hosting a free workshop on Power and Decision-Making this Tuesday, Jan 30, that some of you might be interested in.

The workshop is tailored to non-profit, philanthropic, and public sector professionals committed to shifting power to the communities we serve.

Register here: https://lu.ma/spawrkshp2401

In the workshop, you’ll learn and apply the frameworks and tools that change-making organizations and donors are using to conduct power analysis, including:
  • how to identify power - formal and informal types
  • how to evaluate levels of community participation
  • how to reflect on power, privilege, positionality, and intersectionality
You will also access:
  • A tool to measure decision-making levels in your partnerships
  • A special discount to the Shifting Power Accelerator for workshop participants
  • A recording of the workshop
You can register for the workshop here: https://lu.ma/spawrkshp2401

Please feel free to share with friends or colleagues who may be interested.

Warmly,
Maya

Mahrukh ‘Maya’ Hasan | any pronouns

Founder, Fearless Project

Facilitator, Shifting Power Accelerator

t: +1 939 355 8436

e: ma...@fearlessproject.co

w: https://www.fearlessproject.co

Let’s connect! https://linktr.ee/webefearless

Join me for Cohort 3 of Shifting Power Accelerator starting February 6, 2024.

Fearless Project operates on a flexible work schedule. My working hours may not be your working hours. Please do not feel obligated to reply outside of your normal work schedule.

Alexandra Nastase

Jan 29, 2024, 6:30:16 AMJan 29
to Alexandra Nastase, adap...@googlegroups.com