Reflecting on a decade of building state capability

Samji, Salimah

Nov 3, 2023, 11:36:25 AM11/3/23
to Adaptive Development #AdaptDev

Dear Adapt Dev Community,

Over the past decade, we have engaged with over 3,500 practitioners in 148 countries.

At a recent event, our team reflected on the evolution of Problem Driven Iterative Adaptation (PDIA) and its pedagogical methods, as well as shared their journey of building capability and igniting change around the world. It also featured voices of global practitioners who have used our tools and approaches. You can watch the recording, read the transcript and view the slides.

We also launched a new podcast series featuring practitioners who share their experience using PDIA in their work. The first episode features Awa Touray from Liberia. We will be posting new episodes every week.

If you are interested in learning more about our work, you can subscribe to our quarterly newsletter or weekly blog digest.

Thanks,

Salimah.

Salimah Samji | Director

Building State Capability