Political economy analysis for climate action online course March-April 2024

Laure-Hélène Piron

Jan 25, 2024, 6:45:04 AMJan 25
to Adaptive Development | #AdaptDev

Dear AdaptDev colleagues

Following two successful courses last year, The Policy Practice is running another online training course on Political Economy Analysis for Climate Action. The interactive course explains how political economy analysis can be applied to the challenge of action on climate change and how thinking and working politically can lead to more effective engagement in country settings.

This course will consist of eight, 2-hour, online sessions from 5 March to 9 April 2024. There is also a Networking session on 29 February before the start of the course.

For more information, see our flyer and to register click here. If you have any further questions, contact trai...@thepolicypractice.com.

Best wishes

Laure-Hélène

Laure-Hélène Piron

Director

The Policy Practice Ltd

Signal/WhatsApp: +44 7890976212

Twitter: @lhpiron

http://www.thepolicypractice.com

The Policy Practice runs an online training course ‘Political Economy Analysis for Climate Action’. Click here to sign up for our next course starting 5 March 2024. Please email trai...@thepolicypractice.com for more information or to find out about tailored support we can offer your organisation.