What are you reading on adaptive management/TWP?

Katherine Hellier

Jul 8, 2022, 6:00:38 AM7/8/22
to Adaptive Development | #AdaptDev
Dear All,

Have you recently read something particularly interesting on adaptive management or thinking and working politically? Would you like to share your thoughts with others? If so we would love to hear from you!

The Thinking and Working Politically Community of Practice is looking for guest contributions to the 'What we're reading' section for future editions of our newsletter, reviewing recent interesting literature related to TWP/Adaptive management (max 500 words). For previous examples please see the May, March, and January editions.

If this is something you are interested in doing then please email me at k.he...@bham.ac.uk

Best wishes,

Katherine Hellier

Project and Communications Officer