Political economy analysis online course Feb-June 2024

Laure-Hélène Piron

Nov 6, 2023, 9:41:30 AM11/6/23
to Adaptive Development #AdaptDev, The Policy Practice Training

Dear colleagues

The Policy Practice and ODI are running another of our highly-regarded Political Economy Analysis in Action online training course from 5 February to 13 June 2024.

This course will equip participants with the tools and the confidence to undertake a PEA, and to apply it to policy and programmes in a wide range of contexts. It will cover nine sessions over a 17-week period, requiring about four hours of study per week (with a mix of self-study, online Study Group discussions and tasks, and webinars, supported by an interactive platform).

Please click here to register by 30 November to take advantage of our Early Bird offer. You can contact us at trai...@thepolicypractice.com if you have any questions.

Best wishes

Laure-Hélène

Laure-Hélène Piron

Director

The Policy Practice Ltd

Signal/WhatsApp: +44 7890976212

Twitter: @lhpiron

http://www.thepolicypractice.com

The Policy Practice, together with ODI, runs an online training course ‘Political Economy Analysis in Action’. Click here to sign up for our next course starting 5 February 2024. Please email trai...@thepolicypractice.com for more information or to find out about tailored support we can offer your organisation.