Fwd: Announcing the Democracy Moves Annual Conference 2024: June 24th-25th in Nairobi and Virtually

David Jacobstein

May 14, 2024, 11:56:55 AMMay 14
to TWP.Learning, Adaptive Development | #AdaptDev
Hi all,

Forwarding an interesting upcoming event, in case you know someone who would want to join.

Best,
David

David Jacobstein

DRG Policy, Learning and Integration Office

United States Agency for International Development

T: (202) 390-1333

djaco...@usaid.gov

Context-Driven Adaptation Collection:

From: Scott Warren <sc...@democracymoves.org>
Date: Mon, May 13, 2024 at 8:49 PM
To: Daniel Orogo <dan...@democracymoves.org>, Wandy Peaspan <wa...@democracymoves.org>, Caleb Masusu <ca...@restlessdevelopment.org>

Dear Esteemed Democracy Moves Network Members, Leaders, and Partners,

We are excited to announce the much anticipated Democracy Moves Annual Conference 2024 is finally here. This year, we are extending our participation further by adopting a hybrid format for the conference, offering both virtual participation and the opportunity to join us in person in Nairobi, Kenya, and Colombia from June 24th to 25th.

At Democracy Moves, we believe in the power of collective action to drive positive change. As we navigate the complexities of our evolving democratic landscape, the theme for this year's conference resonates deeply: "Youth Power for Inclusive Democracy: Exploring New Innovations in Evolving Civic and Governance Spaces."

In our commitment to ensuring that every voice is heard, the sessions will be conducted in three languages: English, French, and Spanish, fostering inclusivity and accessibility for all.

Ready to be a part of the conversation? We invite you to apply for participation by completing the application form available through the link here.

We highly recommend early submissions to secure your spot, with the application deadline set for June 1st, 2024.

For further details on the conference, we have additionally attached the Annual Conference Concept Note for your reference.

Should you have any questions or need assistance, our dedicated team is here to support you. Please feel free to reach out to us at dan...@democracymoves.org or wa...@democracymoves.org.

We are eagerly looking forward to your participation at the Democracy Moves Annual Conference 2024.

Warm regards,

Daniel, Wandy, and Scott

--
Neetha Tangirala
Senior Advisor for Youth, Civic Education and Activism

Want easy to find and accessible DRG technical guidance and evidence? Bookmark and check out your one stop website: www.drglinks.org.

Democracy Moves Annual Conference 2024 2 English.pdf
Conferencia Anual Democracy Moves 2024 SPANISH.pdf
Conférence annuelle de Démocratie en Mouvement 2024 (1).pdf