Spring, bunnies, clocks and change - sharing resources on complex systems, power, capabilities and emergence

Alan Hudson

Apr 4, 2024, 7:35:13 AMApr 4
to Adaptive Development | #AdaptDev
Dear Adaptive friends,

Since moving on from Global Integrity, I've been exploring (as a lone hummingbird) a wider landscape of issues that include but go beyond learning-centred and adaptive approaches, to focus on issues around complex social challenges and the systemic practices that people and organisations might use to engage with such challenges.

However, learning-centred and adaptive approaches, and thinking about complexity, contexts, systems, relationships and power, are not far apart. So, inspired by David Jacobstein's regular sharing, I thought I'd share my most recent monthly update about what I've been up to with this list.

Regenerative cultures: Complex systems, power, capabilities and emergence.

It includes compilations of resources that you might find interesting and useful - including about the use of portfolios to support experimentation, innovation and learning as well as my reflections. So I hope you might find some things that will be helpful to you in the work that you're doing. Let me know if you do! And perhaps if you don't :-)

Wishing you well,
alan

PS: My personal reflections on the sad demise of Global Integrity can be found here.
Alan Hudson: Embracing complexity, nurturing relationships & catalyzing collaborative learning, for social change

Sign up to my occasional, and somewhat amateurish, newsletter on what I'm doing to nurture living, learning & loving systems! 🥰🌱🐝🌻🌍

My recent articles and shares and commentary on Linked-In