Holocaust Museum TRIP

AD

Dec 31, 2012, 1:59:08 PM12/31/12
to adaplangand...@googlegroups.com
ATTENTION PILGRIMS OF ACADEMIA...
Mr. Schels is taking a group of students on a field trip to DC's Holocaust Museum this FRIDAY! the cost is $42. If you are interested- the invitation has been extended to you, my pilgrims.....
EMAIL me....adelucciadavis@yahoo.com or email Mr. Schels to let him know whats the what..... You will need to bring in the money Wednesday and see him for a permission form or bring a parental note granting you permission to attend. I believe the bus is leaving at 6am and returning c. 7 pm.. it is an excellent opportunity-so I encourage you to attend.
AD