Fwd: Guatemala — Flights From $299 Round Trip (United/Interjet)

adam loumeau

May 8, 2018, 3:13:47 PM5/8/18
to Adam's discussions, Monique Derr, Andre Loumeau, Allyson Loumeau
Just thought I would pass this along in case any of you would like to take advantage of this deal
May 8, 2018, 7:37:02 PM5/8/18
to adams-di...@googlegroups.com
Thx!

vivian.branner

May 8, 2018, 7:46:48 PM5/8/18
to adams-di...@googlegroups.com, Monique Derr, Andre Loumeau, Allyson Loumeau
Just tried to check this out on united site and can't find any thing. I have trouble finding tgese,travel deals people tell me about. What's the trick?

May 8, 2018, 11:42:26 PM5/8/18
to Adam's discussions
thx!