Grandmas 100th celebration

1 view

vivian.branner

Oct 14, 2019, 11:18:10 PM10/14/19
to Monique Derr, adams-di...@googlegroups.com, Paul Cuff, Matthew Cuff, Emmy Loumeau, Emmy Loumeau, Diego Monroy, Andres Monroy, Marisa Santisi, Laura Hanson, Michael Cuff
I dont know if this will reach all the grandchildren in grandmas family. So please send this to your siblings. I will catch Victor and leonore on we chat.

We are planning a 100th birthday party for grandma. Because her faculties, hearing, sight, are diminishing, we are pushing the date up rather thn waiting until next september. We are looking at saturday, May 30, 2020. The weather should be pleasant.
We will be inviting family from Guatemala, but want to first check the date with all of you. This is not a commitment to come, but re there any problem with this date for any of you as fr as you kjow right now?
Please get back to me soon. I will need to reserve a place here in salt lake city fairly soon.

vivian.branner

Oct 14, 2019, 11:19:52 PM10/14/19
to Monique Derr, adams-di...@googlegroups.com, Paul Cuff, Matthew Cuff, Emmy Loumeau, Emmy Loumeau, Diego Monroy, Andres Monroy, Marisa Santisi, Laura Hanson, Michael Cuff
Im sure this would be faster and more effective ona facebook page just for our family, but i dont know how to do that. If one of you wants to do it, please help me out. Just to the grandkids right now.

Laura Hanson

Oct 17, 2019, 5:51:13 PM10/17/19
to Vivian Allen, Monique Derr, adams-di...@googlegroups.com, Paul Cuff, Matthew Cuff, Emmy Loumeau, Emmy Loumeau, Diego Monroy, Andres Monroy, Marisa Santisi, Michael Cuff
That date should work for us.