Sexual Harassment at Princeton

1 view

Paul Cuff

Nov 13, 2017, 10:57:03 PM11/13/17
to adams-di...@googlegroups.com

Vivian Branner

Nov 14, 2017, 1:57:32 AM11/14/17
to Adam's discussions
Thanks for sending this, Paul.  I'm so glad it's coming to light.

adam loumeau

Nov 14, 2017, 2:22:24 AM11/14/17
to Adam's discussions
Great work!  I wonder how the sexualization of the female college student has played a role in the apathy toward addressing sexual harassment/assault/misconduct on college campuses.  American society really pushes this sexualized image of college coeds and that is bound to seep into the sub conscience of officials put in charge of investigating such matters.  I fear that until the debauchery of "Greek life" is better addressed, all young women on college campuses will face an uphill battle trying to establish a healthy attitude toward sexual misconduct.