If You Want to Increase Your Intelligence Level.....

1 view

adam loumeau

Jun 3, 2018, 2:12:27 AM6/3/18
to Adam's discussions, Andre Loumeau, Allyson Loumeau, Monique Derr
If you want to get smarter and also a lot more educated on some of the most critical topics of our times, I have two sources that I highly highly recommend.  The first is quillette.com.  I still cannot believe these articles aren't behind a paywall.  I doubt this site will remain free forever.  The content is absolutely spectacular.  Poke around and see what catches your fancy.

The other recommendation I have is munkdebates.com.  There is literally nothing else in the world that compares to the semi-annual Munk Debates held in Canada.  Each debate is roughly 2 hours long but trust me when I say they are well worth your time.  If you sign up for a free account (skip the type you have to pay for), you can access every single Munk Debate that has ever been held.  If not, you can access the last few on the site's front page.

The latest debate that happened just a couple weeks ago was on political correctness and it's the best debate they've ever had in my opinion.  Please do yourself a favor and block out 2 hours to just sit back and watch the Rolls Royce of debates.

Vivian Branner

Jun 3, 2018, 3:24:41 AM6/3/18
to Adam's discussions, Andre Loumeau, Allyson Loumeau, Monique Derr
Thanks,Adam!  I really have liked the few Munk debates I've watched.  I'll check out that other site too.