Put your questions directly to top autism experts - Awares online conference extended until Friday evening (November 18, 2011)

Adam Feinstein

Nov 15, 2011, 4:25:34 AM11/15/11
to adams-autism-...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone

Don't miss this unique opportunity to put your questions directly to more than sixty of the world's leading autism experts - including Professor Simon Baron-Cohen, Professor Rita Jordan, Professor Gary Mesibov and Dr Darold Treffert.  Due to popular demand, I have decided to extend Autism2011 - the Awares international online autism conference - until 11.59pm UK time on Friday (November 18, 2011).

The conference - which is the seventh annual online conference to be run by Autism Cymru (Wales's pioneering national charity for autism) - can be found at www.awares.org/conferences

There are some fascinating discussions currently taking place on a wide variety of autism-related issues. Please do join in the debates before the conference closes - and let friends and colleagues know about the event.

If anyone has any feedback on Autism2011, please let me know.
Best wishes,

Adam Feinstein
Organiser, Autism2011
Editor, Awares