Standard ora checks - Error adding template

John Campo

Apr 24, 2015, 10:41:51 AM4/24/15
to ada...@googlegroups.com
I am trying to add the standard ora checks template that are packages with adagios/okconfig but for some reason the oracle files are in the not deployed into the examples directory so they appear in the add template to host drop down.

I have copied the ora.cfg-example to the okconfig/examples directory and am able to select the standard ora checks to a host. However when I reload the config nagios generates an error:

Warning! Error: Template 'oracle-service' specified in service definition could not be not found (config file '/etc/nagios/okconfig/hosts/default/tor1-pre-rac01-ora.cfg', starting on line 1)

 I can see the oracle-service defined in the /okconfig/templates/oracle/services.cfg file.

Anyone have an idea what the error is and how to fix it?

Thanks!