Adagios theming

Stefano Zamboni

Sep 1, 2015, 6:13:51 AM9/1/15
to adagios
Hi all..

I'm using adagios on a centos 6.7 server and it's working flawlessy.. impressive job, thank you.

I'd like to create a custom theme but can't find any usefull info

any hint?
TIA

Ciao
S.

Páll Sigurðsson

Sep 1, 2015, 9:03:59 AM9/1/15
to ada...@googlegroups.com
Yeah we had some patches come in last year that helped a lot with theming and styling.

Take a look at adagios/media/themes/ directory, it contains 2 themes: 'default' and 'spacelab'

If memory serves, all you need to do is copy the default directory to a new name and restart apache, after that the new theme should be available.

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes.

Stefano Zamboni

Sep 1, 2015, 10:27:22 AM9/1/15
to adagios

On Tuesday, September 1, 2015 at 3:03:59 PM UTC+2, Páll Sigurðsson wrote:
Yeah we had some patches come in last year that helped a lot with theming and styling.

Take a look at adagios/media/themes/ directory, it contains 2 themes: 'default' and 'spacelab'

If memory serves, all you need to do is copy the default directory to a new name and restart apache, after that the new theme should be available.

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes.

Hi Páll, thank you for your answer..

I can confirm that your suggestion worked fine for me..

now, the next question: what about translation? :-)
TIA

Páll Sigurðsson

Sep 1, 2015, 3:05:29 PM9/1/15
to ada...@googlegroups.com
savoir-faire-linux manages a translation project at https://www.transifex.com/savoir-faire-linux/adagios/ you can log in with a github or google account and request to join the project and start a new translation. What language were you thinking about ?

Stefano Zamboni

Sep 2, 2015, 7:00:21 AM9/2/15
to ada...@googlegroups.com
Il 01/09/2015 21:05, Páll Sigurðsson ha scritto:
> savoir-faire-linux manages a translation project at
> https://www.transifex.com/savoir-faire-linux/adagios/ you can log in
> with a github or google account and request to join the project and
> start a new translation. What language were you thinking about ?

Hi

thank you

I'm interested in italian, but I saw that there's already a pending
language request for it.. moreover, I know nrauso (who made the request)
so I will get in touch with him

Ciao

S.