Adagios + Docker

Samúel Jón Gunnarsson

Apr 21, 2017, 1:32:51 PM4/21/17
to adagios
Hi all,

I just wanted to let everyone know in the community that we at Opin Kerfi have created docker instances for testing out Adagios and are available on Docker hub and the source code is available on github. Also described on project webpage http://adagios.org/

If you want to try out Adagios we have 2 docker images available for testing. Feel free to send in feature request and issues. Images hosted on Docker Hub.

Páll Sigurðsson

Apr 22, 2017, 4:30:31 AM4/22/17
to adagios
Woah thats nice. Thanks!