AdagiosPI Support

mco...@coopfire.com

May 10, 2017, 8:08:05 AM5/10/17
to adagios
Hello Everyone,

        I am getting an error after adding a host via okconfig, the error is Return code of 127 is out of bounds - plugin may be missing I am not sure what I did wrong. I actually just installed the image to an SD and then it booted and I started to configure hosts. The host has NSClient++ from a previous install for a Nagios build I had implemented.

What else do you need from me to offer help. The build is:

root@AdagiosPi:~# cat /etc/os-release
PRETTY_NAME="Raspbian GNU/Linux 7 (wheezy)"
NAME="Raspbian GNU/Linux"
VERSION_ID="7"
VERSION="7 (wheezy)"
ID=raspbian
ID_LIKE=debian
ANSI_COLOR="1;31"

32 gb sd with of course 1 gb of ram it's a raspberry pi.

Thanks in advance guys.
Michael