Actors' Temple Comedy Benefit

Actors Temple Information

May 9, 2024, 12:34:22 PMMay 9
to Actors' Temple Announcements

Buy Online

Purchase Tickets Here

Buy via Phone

Call 212-245-6975

The Actors’ Temple, Congregation Ezrath Israel, where spirituality, creativity, acceptance and inclusion are core principles, where enduring values of Judaism translate into human connections. Progressive and egalitarian, welcoming people from all denominations, interfaith couples and families, regardless of race, sexual orientation, or gender identity. Find community. Experience deeds of loving-kindness. Nourish your mind, heart, and soul. Deepen your relationship to God and Judaism. And we’re not just for actors, singers, dancers, performers, musicians, artists and writers, although we have many treasured and creative members in those professions!