Reminder - A Conversation on Ukraine

Actors Temple Information

Mar 14, 2022, 2:41:48 PM3/14/22
to Actors' Temple Announcements

The Board of Trustees of The Actors' Temple invites you to:

THE WORLD IN CRISIS

A Conversation on the War in Ukraine

Please join us as we take a deep look at the frightening reality behind the news from Ukraine and Russia. In times such as these, filled with danger and uncertainty, it is more important than ever to have the best knowledge from an expert voice. Let us feel the strength of our community by learning all that we can, and by helping those who need it most.

Our guest speaker will be Jonathan Wachtel, who is a regular global affairs analyst on BBC, CBS, CNN, Fox, NPR, Al Arabiya, and other national and international news outlets. He began his journalism career in Moscow before the collapse of the Soviet Union. He went on to cover the anti-Gorbachev coup, Yeltsin's rise to power, independence struggles in Ukraine and the Baltics, and wars in Armenia, Azerbaijan, and Georgia.

Come join us on Monday, March 21st, 2022 at 5:30pm sharp at:

The Actors' Temple, 339 West 47th Street

Seating is limited. Reservations are a must; please make them now. Tickets are $18 in advance, or $20 at the door.  They are available for purchase online here or you can call 212-245-6975. Attendees will be required to show proof of vaccination and wear a mask.

All proceeds will be donated to UJA and The Red Cross in Ukraine.