Announcing Version 1.0

actor-framework

Jun 26, 2024, 9:28:12 AM (9 days ago) Jun 26
to actor-framework
Hi all!

We are thrilled to announce CAF 1.0: https://github.com/actor-framework/actor-framework/releases/tag/1.0.0! This release is major milestone for our team and we are grateful for all the feedback we have received over the years from our wonderful community! 🙏

We have asked ourselves how CAF would look like if we started from scratch today and how we want to evolve CAF over the next decade. Please head over to the official development blog if you would like to learn more: https://www.actor-framework.org/blog/2024-06/announcing-version-1.0/

Best regards,
CAF team
This conversation is locked