Announcement: Roadmap and Community Update 05/2021

Dominik Charousset

May 14, 2021, 5:27:10 AM5/14/21
to actor-f...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

for anyone who’s interested in our plans for future releases and what’s currently happening behind the scenes: we've just published a Roadmap and Community Update on our Dev Blog (https://www.actor-framework.org/blog/2021-05/roadmap-and-community-update).

If you have any feedback, please don’t hesitate to drop me a mail, to tweet us at https://twitter.com/actor_framework or to open a new discussion on https://github.com/actor-framework/actor-framework/discussions. 🙂

Best wishes,
Dominik