Introducing Interance: Shaping the Future of CAF

Dominik Charousset

May 11, 2023, 9:46:24 AM5/11/23
to actor-f...@googlegroups.com
Dear CAF Community,

We are thrilled to announce the launch of a new company, Interance, dedicated to advancing the open source framework CAF. We wanted to take this opportunity to introduce ourselves and share our vision for the future.

Interance has a clear mission: to secure funding for the ongoing development and acceleration of the CAF project. We offer professional support services tailored to meet the needs of organizations and developers using CAF. We provide comprehensive technical assistance, consulting, and training to ensure smooth integration and efficient utilization of the framework.

To provide sustained support CAF’s development, we will actively seek funding opportunities. This will enable us to invest in additional resources, such as developers, documentation, more articles on CAFcademy, and infrastructure, to enhance the framework's capabilities and overall user experience.

To stay updated on our progress and learn more about our offerings, we encourage you to visit our website at https://www.interance.io. Feel free to reach out to us via the contact details provided on the website, as we would be delighted to hear your feedback, suggestions, and ideas.

We are excited about the future of CAF and look forward to collaborating with all of you to shape its journey. Thank you for being an essential part of the CAF community, and we are confident that together we can achieve great things.

Kind regards,
Dominik